Monday, July 19, 2010

Ch. 12 - It Was Bound to Happen

So...... I bought a man purse. It turned out to be a bit of a necessity, in a roundabout sort of way. Originally, I only wanted to get a wristwatch. That purchase soon gave way to the rationale that a murse was a good idea. The notion to buy a wristwatch came about from the need to deactivate my cell phone; side note: international roaming charges are a complete bear.

As a result, it was deemed necessary to get a murse. It's rather subtle: black ballistic nylon and lots o' zippers. It is *not* a "European Carryall" a la Seinfeld. It is, however, proving to be a useful addition to my wardrobe full of cargo shorts and guayabera shirts. Let's face it: I love pockets. Also, it couldn't hurt for me to get a bit more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment